Friday, July 18, 2008

Do You Know These People?

Mike Rustad contacted me today with the photo above. He gave me the information below...
Trish, you would not remember either Gunda Rustad Campbell (Grandpa Rustad's sister and her much older husband, James Campbell. I remember James Campbell when I was a toddler. Gunda died many years before me and lived next door to Mary Flankey. My second-cousin was trying to identify the persons in the photo. I believe it was a young Mary Flankey. Maybe you could post these St. Vincent residents picture on St. Vincent Girl. I would love it if you would because they do have a St. Vincent connection. Do you remember hearing the name, Mary Flankey?
The name Flankey seems vaguely familiar, hearing it from my family, but I'm not sure. Anyone reading this can help identify those in the photo, please leave a comment here...

No comments:

Post a Comment